• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

FORECASTERS PREDICT DWINDLING CHANCES OF EL NINO

gotbeer

I am not even bothering.  If you think that the economy in CA is better than in Wisconsin then you are crazy.  CA is the 6th largest economy in the world.  That doesn't mean they are better.

WI has one of the lower populations in the US.  They do tons of dairy, manufacturing and tech.

Finally money has nothing to do with this.  CA population grew way too big and sucked all the water out of the region.  Taking water from another region isn't the answer.  Water is a vital resource and sucking it dry has grave environmental impacts.

mandatory vasectomies is the solution. 

I am not even bothering.  If you think that the economy in CA is better than in Wisconsin then you are crazy.  CA is the 6th largest economy in the world.  That doesn't mean they are better.

WI has one of the lower populations in the US.  They do tons of dairy, manufacturing and tech.

Finally money has nothing to do with this.  CA population grew way too big and sucked all the water out of the region.  Taking water from another region isn't the answer.  Water is a vital resource and sucking it dry has grave environmental impacts.

So Nate, your solution is we all leave California and move to Wisconsin? Because people have to live somewhere. And if you don't have California's food and money to help sustain you, what are you going to do then? (yeah, I know, have someone else do it) You do realize that if we all moved to cold climate areas to have water, we would have a problem with all the gas and oil that would have to be used/imported so we wouldn't freeze.

People share resources in advanced societies/economies. It's a necessity. You wanting to pick one and say it shouldn't be shared (especially one that IS renewable) is ridiculous. 

Oh, and I drove over the Mississippi this summer. Your repeated contention that California is going to suck the country dry is even more ridiculous.

Edited by deepdrive

You know Nate, this has been kind of fun piling on you in this thread. This is nothing personal on you or your environmental concerns ( I consider myself environmentally concerned too). It's just that you're so wrong in so many ways, you've made it too easy not to be fun.

Just to keep you busy, how do you explain the reasoning of not spreading the removal of water across the US instead of pulling it from CA and the Colorado river. Environmentally, (like you've pointed out) the worst thing you can do is strip an area of it's water (Owens valley, Colorado river in it's lower areas, and presently the Central Valley). Why do you think it's a better idea to let vast amounts of water flow into the ocean, than protect these areas?