• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trout arguing correct strike three calls

Oz27

Posts like this are ridiculous. Nobody is complaining about Trout generally, he's clearly the best player in baseball. I'm just pointing out one annoying part of his game.

Disagree. There's no reason to complain about his hitting when he is the best in baseball, and will probably win the MVP.

I wonder if you'd ever see a dodger fan complain about Kershaw for some pointless flaw to his game.

Edited by Poozy

Disagree. There's no reason to complain about his hitting when he is the best in baseball, and will probably win the MVP.

I wonder if you'd ever see a dodger fan complain about Kershaw for some pointless flaw to his game.

Yeah, Trout's looking strikeouts are a "pointless flaw". Got it.

Yeah, Trout's looking strikeouts are a "pointless flaw". Got it.

on the one hand im with you, but I agree with that point.

If things work out (he doesnt get hurt) hes gonna be a stud for the next decade....one flaw in his game is norm, scratch that, a small issue with a 23 year old MVP. Hes got more than enough time to fix it.

Yes, its an issue. But its just an out like any other out. If he was putting it in play and had the same results....would we be talking about it?

His obp is still there, among the best..top 5 in every category. Just because hes perfect doesnt mean hes flawed.....hes just got something he needs to work on

on the one hand im with you, but I agree with that point.

If things work out (he doesnt get hurt) hes gonna be a stud for the next decade....one flaw in his game is norm, scratch that, a small issue with a 23 year old MVP. Hes got more than enough time to fix it.

Yes, its an issue. But its just an out like any other out. If he was putting it in play and had the same results....would we be talking about it?

His obp is still there, among the best..top 5 in every category. Just because hes perfect doesnt mean hes flawed.....hes just got something he needs to work on

Yeah, of course. It's a combination of his two flaws - the strikeouts and the issues with pitches high in the zone. Despite those he's still, clearly, the best position player in baseball.

This chart is not very friendly to color-defecient people.  I am partially red/green color blind and cannot tell the difference between the balls and strikes.  The only reason I know which pitch is being talked about is because it was the last pitch.

they should use shapes to distinguish. like "X" for called strike, "O" for ball, * for foul etc.

I find Trout's complaining about balls and strikes annoying too...  Doesn't mean I don't think he's the best in the game...  I was happy to see him go first pitch swinging against Gray last night, even though he flied out. 

I don't think anyone is "complaining". Even though complaining wouldn't be a crime as Trout has been dreadful since the ASB.

And MVP? He's currently due to finish 3rd or 4th in the voting.

dreadful? the **** is your definition of dreadful?

an OPS of around .800 since the allstar break is not dreadful. 

Who do you think is ahead of trout right now?

Abreu isn't simply because his team sucks.

I guess you could say felix, but it's very rare for a pitcher to win the MVP.

Edited by Poozy