• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT 8/9/14 RedSox @ Angels (TROUTY DH)

this is a horrible inning --- it's close door meeting time for the Halos after this game.

they have to get their heads together or they are going to see a pretty good season into the first week of August go all to heck.

sort of a reversal from the prior two seasons where the April/ May play put the Angels so far behind they couldn't catch up.

Hamilton makes the play there -- I really don't like him playing CF for us.

Why? He allowed a ground ball single, two hard hit balls, and two ground balls that should have ended the inning.

Someone should've been throwing in the pen. I'm just frustrated from the defense to the managing. This piss poor play has me extremely irritated

Someone should've been throwing in the pen. I'm just frustrated from the defense to the managing. This piss poor play has me extremely irritated

In no way is Scioscia responsible for this crap. He has a team full of guys that can't focus