• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Best Reliever in Baseball?

m0nkey

I know I gave up on Jepsen a couple of times.  He tried changing his arm angle to get more movement but looked to be uncomfortable and went back to his original delivery.  The key for him is he is getting his breaking ball over. That was the same for Kohn earlier in the year then he lost his breaking ball and players just sat on the fastball and now he is in the minors.  

Have you seen what Bedrosian is doing in the minors right now? Something like 17k's in the last 7 innings. I can't wait for him to be emotionally ready for the bigs, his stuff is ahead of his head right now.

I predict he walks 1 of the first 3 batters he faces when he gets recalled

Interesting thing about Chapman is that he has given up runs recently that were completely the fault of his defense.  He took a loss when, with a runner on third, he got the hitter to pop-up to shallow right and the fielders played the whole "I got it, I got it...you take it" business.  That guy is remarkable, as well as Kimbrel.

Then to make things completely unfair, he'll pair it with a high 80's sharp slider...even mix in a changeup just for the hell of it

especially brutal considering he often replaces soft tossing finesse pitchers. Ridiculous change in timing needed from the hitters.