• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

The NHL refs has been awful for the last two games, plain and simple. A phantom call for a PP after the Ducks take the lead, another one in OT, yet they could somehow miss Crawford basically attacking a player? I wish I could only say it has been a great series so far, but the one-sided calls for the last two games has been hard to ignore for me.

The NHL refs has been awful for the last two games, plain and simple. A phantom call for a PP after the Ducks take the lead, another one in OT, yet they could somehow miss Crawford basically attacking a player? I wish I could only say it has been a great series so far, but the one-sided calls for the last two games has been hard to ignore for me.

If the refs decided the game, I would be more up in arms but the Ducks had a chance to win it in OT in spite of the refs and they didn't get it done. I'm more concerned that the Hawks seem to be winning all these OT games, and it doesn't seem to be just a coincidence.

Wow.

That's all I can say.

We deserved the W, but didn't get it.

But they ran the show in the first, as always.

We dominated as the game went on.

But we didn't play our best game.

The 4th line though especially wasn't their best. They are a bit of a concern. Maybe use them more at home games where we have last change, vs away games.

The hawks are good, but they are also lucky, and good+luck wins championships.

Edited by mrwicked

Series is starting to remind me an awful lot of some of the past few seasons.  Go home tied 2-2 when you should be up 3-1, blown leads, bad calls, inexcusable mistakes, all contributing to missed opportunities to put away a team were clearly better than.  

Im definitely very nervous now.  Were in the same position we usually are in when the impending doom happens.  Either were gonna show that this is a different team, that they can beat a real contender, and that they are truly deserving of winning it all.  Or, we'll prove that nothing has changed, still cant beat a good team, still cant get it done when it matters most, still not capable of winning a cup.  Tomorrow and Wednesday are going to be insane.

Series is starting to remind me an awful lot of some of the past few seasons.  Go home tied 2-2 when you should be up 3-1, blown leads, bad calls, inexcusable mistakes, all contributing to missed opportunities to put away a team were clearly better than.  

Im definitely very nervous now.  Were in the same position we usually are in when the impending doom happens.  Either were gonna show that this is a different team, that they can beat a real contender, and that they are truly deserving of winning it all.  Or, we'll prove that nothing has changed, still cant beat a good team, still cant get it done when it matters most, still not capable of winning a cup.  Tomorrow and Wednesday are going to be insane.

I'm not nervous, becuase no matter what I think, deep down I expect failure. This is what the Angels and Ducks have implanted in me - a sense of impending doom.

Edited by TeemuTrout

I am so confident in the Ducks winning this series.  This series could easily be over.  Right now the series has gone best case scenario for Chicago and it's still 2-2 and the Ducks have home ice in 2 of the final 3 games.  I think we win both games 5 and 6 but if we happen to lose 6 we will take game 7 at home.

I am so confident in the Ducks winning this series.  This series could easily be over.  Right now the series has gone best case scenario for Chicago and it's still 2-2 and the Ducks have home ice in 2 of the final 3 games.  I think we win both games 5 and 6 but if we happen to lose 6 we will take game 7 at home.

Or you can think about it this way, The Ducks have outplayed the Hawks all 4 games and the series is still 2-2. Now what happens if the Hawks outplay the Ducks in the next game or 2? The Ducks have given themselves no room for error, even if they outplay the Hawks, they still lose.

I'm not nervous, becuase no matter what I think, deep down I expect failure. This is what the Angels and Ducks have implanted in me - a sense of impending doom.

You kean how they've won titles and I think both had the best records in their sport. Yeah, tough life dude.

A Maple Leafs or Panthers fan could get away with that statement, but not Ducks fans.