• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official Game of Thrones Thread

I feel like we should be able to talk about each episode after it airs.  Anyone that wants to avoid that should wait to read it.  I did it all last season with Boardwalk Empire and GOT.

No talk of future occurrences for those that have read the books though.

Good set up episode. Not much action, but gets the wheels turning.

You really have to pay attention to everything.

Question: The girl in the blue dress that was helping the orphans, and had dinner with King Joffrey, is she the same one who was married to Renly (the gay king) before he got killed?

Good set up episode. Not much action, but gets the wheels turning.

You really have to pay attention to everything.

Question: The girl in the blue dress that was helping the orphans, and had dinner with King Joffrey, is she the same one who was married to Renly (the gay king) before he got killed?

Yeah that is the Tyrell (sp?) lady that is now set to wed Joffrey.  She was married to Renly but all Renly wanted was a piece of her brother.

i'm getting U Verse and it comes with a three month free trial of hbo and cinemax. i may check out game of thrones because it seems like many of you have really enjoyed it and speak well of it.

Just a little clarification needed: Who were the guys who captured Jaime Lannister and the Amazon woman? They are loyal to the Starks?

How about the guys who captured Stark's little girl and her 2 friends? What is their deal?

I am a little muddy on the first question but it sounded like they were loyal to the Starks or at least to the money being offered by the Starks for Lannister.

Same with the second one.  They sounded a bit like mercenaries.  They don't have allegiance to anyone but especially against the capital.

The first group is called the Brave Companions and they are nothing more than a bunch of outcast criminals from the Kingdoms. They are mainly interested in the money. The second group is called Brotherhood Without Banners. They were a group that was initially set out by Eddard Stark to capture The Mountain. However, now they are just a group fighting the Lannisters.

Last nights episode was great. It's going to be one of those episodes you come back to later in this season and even seasons to come. Lots of good stuff in it.

I've read all the books, and am very excited for this season, and next season for that matter.

Even if they take out some of my favorite characters, or don't show them for years after they're supposed to be shown.  Like how Brynden "The Blackfish" Tully was supposed to join Catelyn when she visited her sister in the first season, but was just introduced last night.

It's all good though, I'm not that big of a stickler.