• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official Game of Thrones Thread

Part of me wonders if they should have saved this for the season finale.  The internet is exploding over Game Of Thrones tonight.  So many people are pissed, shocked, sad, you name it from the events in the episode.  I can see a bunch of people saying "F it" and not watch next weeks season finale.  At least by having it as the finale, it gives people almost a year to cool off from it and get over whatever emotions they may feel.

I have a feeling I might know how the season ends though and it may be the reason they decided to put this as the second to last episode.

In the book it was common knowledge that she was pregnant, though she didn't actually go to the wedding. It is like they thought the book version wasn't terrible enough and wanted to kick us in the balls even more.  She did seem to have a bit of a belly in the seen where they name the unborn child.

Does anyone else think that Robb's cousin/uncle were in on this ambush? The guy who got married (Edmure Tully) was not in the room for the slaughter, and his uncle just happened to leave so he can "piss on a tree". He also got the good looking girl to marry.

In the book it was common knowledge that she was pregnant, though she didn't actually go to the wedding. It is like they thought the book version wasn't terrible enough and wanted to kick us in the balls even more.  She did seem to have a bit of a belly in the seen where they name the unborn child.

ha!

Does anyone else think that Robb's cousin/uncle were in on this ambush? The guy who got married (Edmure Tully) was not in the room for the slaughter, and his uncle just happened to leave so he can "piss on a tree". He also got the good looking girl to marry.

Robb's uncle is the one that married the girl.  I know he looks young.  I think it was Roose Bolton (trying to remember) that left to go "piss on a tree" but he really just left to put on his chain mail before the massacre.

Robb's uncle is the one that married the girl.  I know he looks young.  I think it was Roose Bolton (trying to remember) that left to go "piss on a tree" but he really just left to put on his chain mail before the massacre.

No, it was the guy with the beard sitting on the other side of Ms Stark. he talked about how his nephew was complaining the whole ride there about having to get married.

Edmure looked sincerely surprised when they raised the veil on his wife-to-be.  I'm thinking he wasn't in on it.  As far as Blackfish goes, could have just been a coincidence but I wouldn't rule it out that he was involved.  It is curious that he disappeared right before the massacre.

I think Anyah and the Hound will forge a bond. 

Did anyone notice that when Robb was looking at the battlefield map with his mom, there was a token of a guy strapped to an X shaped torture device like Theon Greyjoy is currently enjoying?

Did anyone notice that when Robb was looking at the battlefield map with his mom, there was a token of a guy strapped to an X shaped torture device like Theon Greyjoy is currently enjoying?

it's the bolton sigil which is also the inspiration for theon's torture.

i'm disappointed that they decided to change the story of robb's wife. they made her into a "nobody" so that she could be killed at the wedding and there wouldn't be any loose ends.

I'm not sure I agree with this. Yes, his wife didn't go to the wedding. There has always been a big debate amongst the book readers if his wife was pregnant or not...with her mom making it clear to * that she was pouring contraceptives down her throat like beer at the local pub. Folks still argued...pregnant or not. To me this answers that debate...end of that thread.