• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Nike announces Mike Trout Signature Cleat

Richard

Nike Lunar Vapor Trout. That's a lot to say, but this cleat looks awesome. I remember having the second generation Griffey's with the huge silver and green Nike swoosh across the front that protected the laces. My second favorites ever.

I wonder if the next generation of ball players will marvel about the "Trouts" they used to wear.

Edited by ScottyA_MWAH

Would you guys think I was weird if I just bought those for normal non-baseball use?

But seriously, I have a vivid memory of being 10 years old, and watching my brother walk up the street at dusk, coming home from baseball practice, still wearing his cleats, and watching the spark fly with every step. Not sure why I wrote this, just a baseball cleat memory.

Edited by Kenny

Those kicks look great, and the design seems pretty sound.  I like the directional-cleat for faster push-off, the accordion-design for longer-wear, and the covered-toes for durability.

I'll check them out (the red would be perfect for us LB Angels!), but the $140 price-tag is a bit high.  Luckily, I just bought some new Under Armours..