• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Since becoming an Angels fan...

tdawg87

I actually think that Ebell and of course Scioscia want to Lose! How else can you explain the pitching decisions night in and night out. And let's not forget all the times Ebell used to wave runners in that had no chance of scoring. Time for both to go and take Frieri with them.

Oh, but it doesn't.

That's what sucks about this.

Yep. He was solid earlier this week, so I'd be shocked if he got demoted after tonight. In fact, he needs to get back out there tomorrow to get back into a rythym and get the ball coming out of his hand well.

I actually think that Ebell and of course Scioscia want to Lose! How else can you explain the pitching decisions night in and night out. And let's not forget all the times Ebell used to wave runners in that had no chance of scoring. Time for both to go and take Frieri with them.

Then they suck at losing, because they've won more than they've lost.

Ernesto was traded for Alexi Amarista, who can't even make the Padres offense.  It's not his fault this team decided he was a closer.  He was a decent reliever for the Padres and he should be just a decent reliever here...yet we haven't had a solid closer since K-Rod.  

in hindsight i would have rather kept amarista, we might have 3 to 4 wins more at this point.

Ernesto Fire-can is your choice? Your fandom must not stretch back very far.

Willie Fraser (sort of Ernesto-lite)

Joe Grahe

Dave Parker

Jason Grimsley

Steve Finley

Vernon Wells

Junior Naboa

Chico Walker

Dave Goltz

Doug Corbett

Frank Lacorte

Hmm, guess Ernutso continues the great tradition of hating mostly craptastic pitchers.

Yep. He was solid earlier this week, so I'd be shocked if he got demoted after tonight. In fact, he needs to get back out there tomorrow to get back into a rythym and get the ball coming out of his hand well.

That way they can trot out from the bullpen to the mound and from the mound to the dugout to maintain their good gait.