• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sean Burnett headed to DL

I was listening to Travis Rogers on the drive in today and he played the interview with Burnett after the game. He seemed to be responding to the questions fine, saying how disappointed he was and then all of the sudden you hear him break out sobbing. Hard to listen to.

Yup, that was a man cry. Real as it gets. The "I'm gonna try and pretend everything is fine, but really I'm in agony inside....oh F it, here it comes"

On a side note, I enjoy the Travis Rodgers show

Yea, I really like Travis's show, I think he is witty and he knows baseball.  He also shares the same opinion as I do on a lot of things Angels related.  However this morning he did mention that "AJ Burnett was injured again last night for the Angels". 

As far as Burnett goes, it is horrible for him, he sounded like a man that knows it is probably over.  I have said this in the past, but it bears repeating, it is sad whenever anyone from any walk of life can't continue doing what they love to do, and this is no different. 

When do we trade for a bullpen arm.

After a couple of losses.  I wouldn't mind getting one on the cheap, but that isn't happening.  Bullpen arms are like gold at the deadline.  Let's just hope Bedrosian is ready to go and gets the call.