• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Great crowds last 2 nights

I was there tonight, it was embarrassing, it was at least 70% Yankee fans, and even if it was closer to 50/50, the Yankee fans were much louder. I have to admit that it is a tough call deciding whether or not to sell the tickets or to go. I would rather go, but I truly hate being in my own stadium and being outnumbered. However if I sell then I am part of the reason we are outnumbered, well me and all of you locals that don't go to the game for whatever reason.

Doesn't help out when they price out the casual Angel fan for these games. There was more Yankee fans than normal.

Yankees only come once this year, Yankee fans will pay the higher prices to go to one game. Casual Angel fans can go to any other game for a lot less money.

It has changed. It is always changing, for that matter. This year, the difference is all those Yankees fans want to see Jeter.

I was turned off by the cost. Tonight, especially. Pretty similar to 2009 ALCS prices. Enjoy those cell phone photos, Jeetz lovers.

I was there tonight, it was embarrassing, it was at least 70% Yankee fans, and even if it was closer to 50/50, the Yankee fans were much louder. I have to admit that it is a tough call deciding whether or not to sell the tickets or to go. I would rather go, but I truly hate being in my own stadium and being outnumbered. However if I sell then I am part of the reason we are outnumbered, well me and all of you locals that don't go to the game for whatever reason.

Ticket price is the reason the locals wont go.  Why pay 3-4x as much to be outnumbered in your own stadium on a mon-wed when u can be in the stadium on a Friday or Saturday with mostly Angels fans for a much cheaper cost.  The Angels were basically saying these tickets are on sale for Yankees fans only with the prices they were charging.

Ticket price is the reason the locals wont go. Why pay 3-4x as much to be outnumbered in your own stadium on a mon-wed when u can be in the stadium on a Friday or Saturday with mostly Angels fans for a much cheaper cost. The Angels were basically saying these tickets are on sale for Yankees fans only with the prices they were charging.

That's not true, the tickets were on sale for a normal price.

Yeah, the Yankees chants and cheering were loud through the tv as well.

It's embarrassing, but we talk about yearly and it's never changed.

on the radio, it sounds like they're playing at home. Matter of fact it was much louder at angel stadium than at Yankee stadium. But of course, its just "different" in new York

Feel the conflict within you Luke.

Playoff atmosphere in May, on a Monday and Tuesday, that constant murmur rolling through the peoples the whole time. The taunts, the empty threats.

And that was just the tailgaters.

Funny.  I noticed plenty of empty seats watching the game the last few nights.   Thankfully the circus leaves town tonight.   Hopefully the Yankees meet the Angels in the ALDS and those idiots that paid to see "Jeter's last game in Anaheim" can once again pay to see "Jeter's last game in Anaheim."

They can keep those ticket stubs with the Cher, Rolling Stones, Neil Diamond and Kiss "farewell tour" stubs.

Funny.  I noticed plenty of empty seats watching the game the last few nights.   Thankfully the circus leaves town tonight.   Hopefully the Yankees meet the Angels in the ALDS and those idiots that paid to see "Jeter's last game in Anaheim" can once again pay to see "Jeter's last game in Anaheim."

They can keep those ticket stubs with the Cher, Rolling Stones, Neil Diamond and Kiss "farewell tour" stubs.

Nah Yankee fans definitely like U2/Coldplay

Tickets were available on groupon

I actually bought tickets off Groupon for Tuesdays Yankee game. The $20 ones in Lower View Box. Ended up winning the Seats of the Game, We got tickets behind the Yankee Dugout in 126. It was pretty much all Yankee fans. Still awesome getting that upgrade to tickets with a $180 face.

I want to see Arte/the Angels make money or at least break even, but I wish they'd give up the premium game pricing malarkey.  They'd come out ahead if they just offered a set, competitive price instead of changing the price according to the game and how far away (or near) the game date is.  And changing the price according to the outlet the ticket is purchased from (ie:  groupon and ticketmaster) is annoying as hell.

Makes you want to not even bother.

Edited by DowningRules