• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

After the first inning, the Angels lay 8 eggs on Easter Sunday

Chuck

Oh man, really?

I disagree. Every team has some luck and unluck, but I don't think the Angels pitching has been lucky. 

One thing is for sure is that our offense has been unlucky with injuries to Calhoun and Hamilton. 

I wouldn't even say that's that unlucky.  Most teams have had 1-2 significant injuries so far as well.  It's pretty normal.  When your replacements are Shuck, Stewart, Boesch, Cowgill and crew it's not going to go well.  

Once again this team lacks fundamentals. When can we start blaming Scioscia?

It's the pros, Nate. If they didn't have fundamentals they wouldn't have made it to the bigs.

You guys that blame Sosh because a catcher air mails twice, the star player, and the pitcher are something else.

Not only that, lets can Sosh and bring in someone else. What do you say when the team commits errors after the change? Or what would you do different?

I don't get not holding players accountable for poor performance. Maybe get pissed he put Conger in the lineup, but blaming him for the throws is comical.

Yet all I heard on here is how stupid Scioscia is for not seeing the greatness of Conger.

When you score one run and the other teams wins with two runs, the offense takes the majority of the blame.  Yeah, Conger made two horrible errors.  However, the offense made many more.  Three runs in the last two games.