• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angelswin.com live Radio Show on KaoticRadio.com?

comber16

I own on an internet radio station in Upland, called Kaotic Radio. We are not a podcast. We are a raw and uncensored radio station that has 15,000+ listeners who hear our talk shows that are live throughout the week, and replayed at various times. 

We are now launching a more family-friendly station: Kaotic Sports. We'll have many different sports shows, top 40 music, while also broadcasting live play-by-plays of So Cal's amateur and professional sports.

I want Angelswin to be a big part of Kaotic Sports.  With all the brilliant and funny baseball minds on this forum, we could create a very fun show.  I have not yet had a chance to listen to the Angelswin podcast, but I want to see if there would be an interest in some of you hosting a LIVE weekly Angelswin.com radio show - possibly on Sunday nights. This could either replace the podcast or just be an additional way for us Angels fanatics to communicate. The show would likely be replayed at least 4 times each week.

This is a very good opportunity for Angelswin to reach a larger group of listeners and grow the website, and it's a great opportunity for Angelswin members to be a part of a live radio show, while bringing the Angelswin flavor to it in a less intimidating atmosphere for callers and guests than Angels radio.

Please respond with your thoughts.  

Would you listen to such a show?  Are you interested in being on a weekly live radio show? 

If Angelswin doesn't do it, we might get stuck having a Doyers radio show. Please save us from that travesty!

To listen to our station, you can simply visit www.kaoticradio.com and click Listen Live, or on your phone download the Live365, Shoutcast, iTunes Radio, Stitcher or Winamp applications on your phone and search for Kaotic and Kaotic Radio as a preset. Please also 'like' us on Facebook.  We have a beautiful studio in Upland, CA and outstanding equipment. We just need the brains and talent of some of you to make a great new show!

Please give me your honest input!

post-1179-0-71828300-1363991904_thumb.jp

The only problem I have is trying to listen to it through the Internet. I would love for there to be a live AngelsWin talk show and would do my best to listen to it, but like most everyone else I listen to radio almost exclusively in the car, when not making work phone calls. If AW commits to you then you need to commit your Friday nights to a radio show called Friday Night Shenanigans staring DR.

You listen on your phone in your car by downloading the apps mentioned above. Most listeners connect their phones to their car stereos with an Auxiliary cable or bluetooth.  Who is DR... And where can I hear the Shenanigans show?

I own on an internet radio station in Upland, called Kaotic Radio. We are not a podcast. We are a raw and uncensored radio station that has 15,000+ listeners who hear our talk shows that are live throughout the week, and replayed at various times. 

We are now launching a more family-friendly station: Kaotic Sports. We'll have many different sports shows, top 40 music, while also broadcasting live play-by-plays of So Cal's amateur and professional sports.

I want Angelswin to be a big part of Kaotic Sports.  With all the brilliant and funny baseball minds on this forum, we could create a very fun show.  I have not yet had a chance to listen to the Angelswin podcast, but I want to see if there would be an interest in some of you hosting a LIVE weekly Angelswin.com radio show - possibly on Sunday nights. This could either replace the podcast or just be an additional way for us Angels fanatics to communicate. The show would likely be replayed at least 4 times each week.

This is a very good opportunity for Angelswin to reach a larger group of listeners and grow the website, and it's a great opportunity for Angelswin members to be a part of a live radio show, while bringing the Angelswin flavor to it in a less intimidating atmosphere for callers and guests than Angels radio.

Please respond with your thoughts.  

Would you listen to such a show?  Are you interested in being on a weekly live radio show? 

If Angelswin doesn't do it, we might get stuck having a Doyers radio show. Please save us from that travesty!

To listen to our station, you can simply visit www.kaoticradio.com and click Listen Live, or on your phone download the Live365, Shoutcast, iTunes Radio, Stitcher or Winamp applications on your phone and search for Kaotic and Kaotic Radio as a preset. Please also 'like' us on Facebook.  We have a beautiful studio in Upland, CA and outstanding equipment. We just need the brains and talent of some of you to make a great new show!

Please give me your honest input!

You have some time tomorrow afternoon to talk? 

Give me a call... It's my son's bday weekend.  If I can't answer when you call, I'll call you back. 

I'll text you real quick so you can call me when you're free. Don't want to take you away from your son's festivities. 

I look like I'm hockin' up a loogie (lugi? loogie?)!  Great times, Chuck. Thanks for posting the pic, brother!

Sorry I didn't call you this weekend... as I mentioned, it was the little man's 3rd bday and I took him to watch a bunch o' rednecks turn left. Then they turned left. Then they turned left again.

Let's open this discussion up again. I'll call you tonight. 

Geoff, we can pre-record it... and we can possibly broadcast the podcast that you guys normally do, but our Upland studio is a much better place to do a professional broadcast with capabilities for multiple callers, flawless sound, etc.  We will re-play the live broadcast 2 or 3 times throughout the week.

What I really encourage is the LIVE broadcast where callers can be a part of the whole thing as it happens.  You can have callers with a podcast, but they can't respond to one another