• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cops are great

Adam

1 hour ago, Lawrence said:

Boyle Heights is rapidly gentrifying? News to me.

i have to go there every once in a great while to the white memorial hospital. there isn't anything remotely resembling gentrification there, unless you're talking about the taco truck on chavez ave that recently got new tires.

13 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I don't get it.  Guy runs from police.  Is brandishing a gun, stolen nonetheless.  Doesn't put said gun down.  And the people riot because he's killed?

Milwaukee reeling after deadly police shooting

Shit like this drives me crazy.  Complain all you want about police shooting unarmed people, but things like this, there should be no civil unrest.  

12 hours ago, the_dude_abides said:

Milwaukee PD can end all of this by releasing the body cam footage.

Wonder why they haven't released this yet.

I doubt it would change anything and it was turned over to state investigators who told MPD that they can't release it.

My uncle as well as his wife and kids are all deaf.  They live in NY and a few years ago my family met them in vegas and then they followed us home and stayed with us for a week.  While here my deaf uncle was pulled over 4 times and didn't get a ticket anytime.  Just played the "I'm a deaf tourist and don't understand what you are saying" card.   Sometimes it pays to be deaf. 

26 minutes ago, OCAngelsNotLAA said:

My uncle as well as his wife and kids are all deaf.  They live in NY and a few years ago my family met them in vegas and then they followed us home and stayed with us for a week.  While here my deaf uncle was pulled over 4 times and didn't get a ticket anytime.  Just played the "I'm a deaf tourist and don't understand what you are saying" card.   Sometimes it pays to be deaf. 

Life is always better when nobody shoots you

In a city roiled this weekend by destruction, chaos, and civil unrest, one father stepped up to a news reporter’s microphone — and took personal responsibility for his son’s death at the hands of a police officer.

It wasn’t the officer’s fault, it wasn’t the neighborhood’s fault, it wasn’t society’s fault, it wasn’t the government’s fault — it was his fault his son was killed, he said.

He let the whole world know that as a father, he had let his son down.