• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dear Leader's pre-game interview with Bill O'Reilly

O'REILLY:  When did you know there were going to be problems with those (Obamacare) computers?

OBAMA:  Well, I think we all anticipated there would be glitches, because any time you've got technology, a new program rolling out, there are going to be some glitches.  I don't think I anticipated or anybody anticipated the degree of the problems with the Web site.  And...

O'REILLY:  So you just didn't know when it rolled out that this was going to be...

OBAMA:  Well, I don't think...

O'REILLY:  -- a problem?

OBAMA:  -- as I said, I don't think anybody anticipated the degree of problems that you had on HealthCare.gov.  The good news is that right away, we decided how are we going to fix it, it got fixed within a month and a half, it was up and running and now it's working the way it's supposed to and we've signed up three million people.

O'REILLY:  I don't know about that, because last week, there was an Associated Press call of people who actually went to the Web site and only 8 percent of them feel that it's working well, working well.

Why didn't you fire Sebelius, the secretary in charge of this...

OBAMA:  (INAUDIBLE).

O'REILLY:  -- because I mean she had to know, after all those years and all that money, that it wasn't going to work?

OBAMA:  You know, my main priority right now is making sure that it delivers for the American people.  And what we...

O'REILLY:  You're not going to answer that?

OBAMA:  -- what -- what we've ended up doing is we've got three million people signed up so far.  We're about a month behind of where we anticipated we wanted to be.  We've got over six million people who have signed up for Medicaid.

Three million may have signed up but there is no word on how many have paid their first month's premium. Without paying, they are not really enrolled. I signed up with Covered California and had to wait quite some time before they even let me make a payment. Their "payment landing" link designed to take my payment was broken for a couple weeks. I finally was able to make an initial payment almost 3 weeks after I "enrolled".

Anthem Blue Cross had a payment deadline of January 31st in order to be covered as of January 1st. Those not paying will be dropped from their policies. 

The administration's original goal was 7 million people, as I recall. There's also no word on how many young, healthy people signed up. Those people are crucial for the financial success of Obamacare. 

Edited by fan_since79

I was happy to hear him assure us that the IRS targeting of conservatives had “not even a smidgen of corruption.”

Three more years...

Not a smidgen of corruption, but lots of "boneheadedness" and "incompetence" which apparently is ok.