• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Josh Hamilton surprises Brian Kenny on MLB Network

Ohtaniland

Not to be a jerk but thank you capt obvious, but you still have to score some runs or suffer a lot of 0-0 ties.

The A's were lower than us in soo many offensive categories yet scored more runs on more HR, it wasn't Moneyball that won them the games they have won the last 2 years, it was WeaverBall

flop - moneyball is an economic concept not specifically tied to any one stat.  They are still using it. 

my guess is that they have some proprietary data that shows value in fly ball rates for hitters perhaps in relation to that park. 

who knows.  I know it sounds funny, but the halos were trying to exercise 'moneyball' when they brought blanton in. 

Like how he walked in armed with a baseball bat. Think it made Brian Kenny a little nervous.

I am not sure why anyone would be nervous....just act like an offspeed breaking ball and Josh will swing and miss.  Trout with a bat would be concerning.

The A's have been good because they have depth up the ass and are able to overcome injuries.

They've platooned well, pitched well, and have gotten breakouts from guys like Donaldson and career years from guys like Crisp.

They're not doing it the usual way but they're getting it done regardless. The last few years have told me that I won't discount any A's team.