• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Edward Snowden revenge fantasies, courtesy of anonymous government employees!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/bennyjohnson/americas-spies-want-edward-snowden-dead

“I would love to put a bullet in his head,” one Pentagon official, a former special forces officer, said bluntly. “I do not take pleasure in taking another human beings life, having to do it in uniform, but he is single-handedly the greatest traitor in American history.”

THE GREATEST TRAITOR IN AMERICAN HISTORY

“His name is cursed every day over here,” a defense contractor told BuzzFeed, speaking from an overseas intelligence collections base. “Most everyone I talk to says he needs to be tried and hung, forget the trial and just hang him.”

One Army intelligence officer even offered BuzzFeed a chillingly detailed fantasy.

“I think if we had the chance, we would end it very quickly,” he said. “Just casually walking on the streets of Moscow, coming back from buying his groceries. Going back to his flat and he is casually poked by a passerby. He thinks nothing of it at the time starts to feel a little woozy and thinks it’s a parasite from the local water. He goes home very innocently and next thing you know he dies in the shower.”

So ya....fun read!

Yeah, our intelligence community employs and contracts with well over 100,000 people. I'd have to figure at least several thousand had knowledge of these US citizen spying programs. And only one person thought that they were bad? Something is wrong when we can get several thousand people to all spy on their neighbor and no one sees a problem with it.

It was mentioned by someone recently that the Obama administraion has prosecuted more "whistleblowers" as spies/traitors than all previous administrations COMBINED.  I believe it was mentioned during an interview on CNN.

I don't know how accurate that is, but I imagine it's something that can be verified quite easily.

I have no doubt Snowden will mysteriously be killed in the next few years.

I doubt it. They know he would instantly become a martyr and symbol for all the "non-patriots" out there who enjoy having their freedom and rights.

I think best case scenario for the NSA and Obama administration, he is forgotten in a few years and the system continues on like nothing happened.

By the way, the government is the enemy of the people, and that fact has never been more obvious than now. The government is supposed to serve the people, and now they seem more interested in making the people serve them.

Snowden is the hero and true patriot, and these "anonymous sources" are the goons of the rapidly developing police state

These people get caught up in their own self-important BS thinking they are saving the world from evil.  Rules just get in the way when you are the righteous one. Well, who will save us from our protectors? If there is justice then that blowhard asshat will point his gun at Snowden and pull the trigger and the gun will backfire and blow at least one of his faces clean off.

I doubt it. They know he would instantly become a martyr and symbol for all the "non-patriots" out there who enjoy having their freedom and rights.

I think best case scenario for the NSA and Obama administration, he is forgotten in a few years and the system continues on like nothing happened.

The only problem with that is Edward Snowden has anywhere from 2 to 42 years left of documents (depending who you believe) if he keeps up the same pace.

http://cryptome.org/2013/11/snowden-tally.htm

I expect something particularly damaging to be released in the next week following Obama's epic failure of "reform" announced today.  And if Snowden isn't killed at some point, Glenn Greenwald and Laura Poitras would be the next likely targets to be wiped off this earth. 

The pressure on career officers and government employees is tremendous.  Imagine being a few years away from retirement and having one bad rating ruin your  financial future, being forced out.  I find it suspicious at how many senior military have retired early.  Or perhaps I should say been fired.  I don't even know what I am trying to say.  The whole Snowden thing creeps me out.

The pressure on career officers and government employees is tremendous.  Imagine being a few years away from retirement and having one bad rating ruin your  financial future, being forced out.  I find it suspicious at how many senior military have retired early.  Or perhaps I should say been fired.  I don't even know what I am trying to say.  The whole Snowden thing creeps me out.

Tarot reading after Tarot reading has been very specific with me.    Sh$T is really F'd up.