• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kelly Thomas Trial verdict...

henry

I just don't understand how a jury could see the result of a person being beaten so severely and excessively by police officers and be OK with it.

All they ever have to do with a person who is cooperating is cuff them and take him in. Anything beyond that is abuse of power with excessive force and should not be tolerated by the public or a jury under any circumstances. Let's hope for a different result from Federal Court.

Something is broken in this system. The only reason Ramos got off was because they charged too high.

Im shocked that Cissanelli (sp?) got off. The dude pulled out his taser and beat the **** out of Thomas's face.

Nearly everyone agrees they should have gone to jail for SOME amount of time... They got acquitted on semantics basically. If everyone agrees that they were in the wrong in some capacity then why are they free? I'm more mad about the justice system itself than the jury.

The DA probably shouldn't have tried to get a murder conviction and should have stuck with manslaughter. What happened was heinous, but did they intentionally murder the guy? I'm sure that's the grey area the jury was in. I know one of the guys was charged with just manslaughter but it would have been hard for them to convict him of manslaughter and let the other guy walk because they didn't agree with the murder charge.

I am far more peeved about the Florida case than this.

People get away with murder every day.  People are just bent out of shape about it because they were cops.

We should be more peeved.  Cops are some of the few people who get to carry weapons out in the open without a care in the world.  If they can't be held to the same standard as everyone else that is incredibly dangerous. 

We should be more peeved.  Cops are some of the few people who get to carry weapons out in the open without a care in the world.  If they can't be held to the same standard as everyone else that is incredibly dangerous. 

So there are bad cops.  What a shock!