• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Big News Forthcoming, on January 1st, 2014

Chuck

Narrow it down Chuck.  What time will this occur, 12:01 am, or sometime during the day?  Lot's of us have bottle commitments early that morning, and I want to be drunk, but awake, when it happens.

BTW, I've figured it out, it's a name change.  AngelsWin.com becomes AngelsPeepsofLA.com

Is there an official launch time? I need to plan my day accordingly

He's right Chuck.... say 9am? That should give you enough time to make sure Tank finds his seat, for Saltzer to get the video rolling, and for Nate to get his first press credentials badge on as he live blog's the announcement.

He's right Chuck.... say 9am? That should give you enough time to make sure Tank finds his seat, for Saltzer to get the video rolling, and for Nate to get his first press credentials badge on as he live blog's the announcement.

Anytime between after midnight tonight and 9 am in the morning.

Plan accordingly.

Official: Toby Ziegler now in charge of determining whether any and all posts contain traces of anti-semitism.

Also, there will be a new Zach Borenstein fan club, membership and dues are mandatory. All who do not join within first 24 minutes of creation will be written about in Toby's book and will have their name submitted to the federal government as commu-nazis.