• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Grass is Back!

Please remember the stadium is extremely old which hinders the speed of service. Fenway and Wrigley are worse, but much older.

No, the people are slow and it has nothing to do with the stadium.  I went to Wrigley a few years back when the Angels were there and their concession service was extremely fast.  It was so fast, they didn't even give you a chance to get your food out of the way before they were talking over your head to the next person in line.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE!

The mound has been added to the field. All of the logo wrapping is in the process of being removed. What's interesting is the names that used to be on the each pillar.

The A's on the Big Red Hats are back, and they are bigger and brighter than ever!

The new press box is almost complete. They were in the middle of working on that, so no pics as of now.

Many of the new sponsors have been set in place, but not yet annoucned.

Just under a month until opening day and things are starting to shape up!!

HhOjaAUl.jpgYZOcMK6l.jpgJocc3x7l.jpg

A lot of food chains refuse to go into Angels stadium because Aramark pretty much takes over that location. I believe Panda Express is the only food spot Aramark doesn't have control over. So dropping Aramark will allow for more food options.

My first job was at Angel Stadium as a Hawker i was 16 and worked under Aramark. I only worked there to watch the games for free. It was awesome. I would walk slowly down the steps at field level just to watch the game. I sold the personal Dominos pizza's. A rip off I know but not very heavy lol. I worked with about 5 of my friends from school and we would carpool. Good times

• 10 years later...