• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Grass is Back!

They are firing ARAMARK when their contract expires in June.

Please let this be true.  I've had tons of issues with Aramark, including a few times where they would swipe my card twice and double charge me for food.  I'd never find out until I would get home and check my bank account that I had been charged twice.  Trying to get your money back is a pain in itself because they have no customer service you can call.  You have to contact someone at the stadium who rarely returns phone calls.

Aramark is super slow and in no rush to get your food or to try and move down the line.  I think Angels Stadium is the worst stadium I have been to when it comes to how quickly the food service is.  Not to mention most of their employees seem to be part of a Job Placement Program.

A lot of food chains refuse to go into Angels stadium because Aramark pretty much takes over that location. I believe Panda Express is the only food spot Aramark doesn't have control over. So dropping Aramark will allow for more food options.

Hate to break it to you, but Aramark is the sole food and beverage provider for the stadium and that includes Panda,Jack in the Box, and Chronic Tacos. The Aramark staff is trained by the vendors to prep the food exactly as they do in the restaurants.

Aramark is super slow and in no rush to get your food or to try and move down the line. I think Angels Stadium is the worst stadium I have been to when it comes to how quickly the food service is. Not to mention most of their employees seem to be part of a Job Placement Program.

Please remember the stadium is extremely old which hinders the speed of service. Fenway and Wrigley are worse, but much older.

A lot of food chains refuse to go into Angels stadium because Aramark pretty much takes over that location. I believe Panda Express is the only food spot Aramark doesn't have control over. So dropping Aramark will allow for more food options.

Also, MOST stadium use a sole food providers and the vendors are just partners. There are a couple of stadiums I know that use dual food provider it simple doesn't work well and can only work in a modern facility. Having multiple food providers require different kitchens, storage areas, shipping centers, staff, as offices. Bottomline, it's a logistical nightmare, and with the stadium being as old as it is, there is no way this would be possible.

Also, most of the upgrades done during the Disney area were improvements that only the fans can see and most of the electrical, plumping, and networking issues still exist. For instance, the reason why the stadium has beer bomber stations isn't because it's what is better, it's because the infrastructure will not support more beverage, power, and CO2 lines.