• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thank you

Cdaniel

Just wanted to say thanks. Been an Angel fan since the day I was born and moved to Texas about 6yrs ago. It's nice to come to a place and talk Angel baseball good, bad or ugly. I like reading everyone's posts and I'm confident we will make the moves required to stick it to Tejas and bring the west title back to where it belongs in Southern California.

My folks moved to Justin, TX 10 years ago. They're right by the race track. They actually love it.

I guess I can see the appeal, but I've lived in Chicago, Santa Monica, and Salt Lake City so I'm more of a midwest-west coast type of guy. This is football and nascar country though for sure, miss being back in Santa Monica watching my Halos and being around other Angel fans and like CDaniel said it's frustrating as hell being surrounded by these bandwagon hopping front-runners. Although it has been great the last two years seeing immense Ranger melt downs muahaha, would really love to see the Angels competitive though, I see them whenever they're in town. Was at the game last year when Kendrys hit the two home runs in the same inning, was at the game in 2011 when Weaver twirled an awesome shut out, was also at the game when Lackey came back from the DL, threw 2 pitches at Kinsler and got ejected...was not a fun day. Haha

Texas is a great place to live and raise a family but all my friends and co workers have no problem throwing the Rangers recent success in my face any chance they get. Btw it's 30 degrees here today. Lol

Hahaha I know it's been super cold all week. I guess it's alright, wouldn't want to live here on my own in the bible belt. All of our family friends are Rangers fans so we always get texts and what not, they're actually skeptical about the Fielder trade  which took my by surprise, they didn't want an aging 1st baseman like us haha

Just wanted to say thanks. Been an Angel fan since the day I was born and moved to Texas about 6yrs ago. It's nice to come to a place and talk Angel baseball good, bad or ugly. I like reading everyone's posts and I'm confident we will make the moves required to stick it to Tejas and bring the west title back to where it belongs in Southern California.

I know how you feel, man. Before I found AW, I couldn't find an intelligent conversation on Angels Baseball for my life.

Two years later I still can't find an intelligent conversation (insert rimshot here) but at least I can get angry at the team I love with like minded people.

Edited by Kenny

I live in Texas as well moved from chino to San Antonio TX. I don't post that much here but a lot of the posters are informative and love the Angels as much as I do. When I'm here it feels like I'm back in Cali.