• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

4 Shady Things...

McAuliffe is a scumbag, which is like stating the sky is blue. This shows how poor a candidate the Cooch was. This would have never happened if Lt. Gov Bolling ran but because Cooch moved to get the GOP nominee selected at a convention, he felt he had no chance to win which is exactly true. Just another instance of Republicans shooting themselves in the foot with candidate selection. I'll be surprised if the Macker finishes out his term. I would have had a hard time voting for him, I might have voted for the Libertarian and I don't exactly like those guys.

Edwards v. Duke, some of the greatest quotes ever from a political campaign. Vote for the crook, it's important! Vote for the lizard, not the wizard! When a reporter asked Edwards what he had in common with Duke, he said they are both wizards under the sheets! Edwards just got out of prison a little while ago, he's 87 and he has a newborn with a woman in her 30's, well played Governor! 

McAuliffe is a scumbag, which is like stating the sky is blue. This shows how poor a candidate the Cooch was. This would have never happened if Lt. Gov Bolling ran but because Cooch moved to get the GOP nominee selected at a convention, he felt he had no chance to win which is exactly true. Just another instance of Republicans shooting themselves in the foot with candidate selection. I'll be surprised if the Macker finishes out his term. I would have had a hard time voting for him, I might have voted for the Libertarian and I don't exactly like those guys.

Just another instance of liberals blaming conservatives when liberal politicians are scumbags.

I met McAuliffe last summer on the beach in Asbury Park. 

He was performing a wedding, and kept mentioning his campaign during the ceremony. The couple getting married were volunteers for his bid for governor.

He sounded lie a total political tool, and a big phony.

Getting back to the OP.  This this shows that a majority of voters are complete idiots.  All they look at is "R" and "D".  

I wish folks had to pass a social studies test to vote.

I agree. American voters are to lazy to be informed and just take what the MSM says as truth.

Fun stuff in the comments

Ryan Congdon Â· University of Tennessee, Knoxville

He only won because the dems paid for a third party "libertarian" candidate to siphon votes from Ken Cuccinelli. A sad day for our state.
Reply Â· 245 Â·   Â· November 5 at 7:00pm
  • 276056_1115514006_1857334247_q.jpg
    Paul DeFelice Â·  Top Commenter · New Britain High School
    The dems always hit below the belt. They fight dirty.
    Reply Â· 102 Â·   Â· November 5 at 7:04pm

• 260860_1071798566_1221819247_q.jpg
    Diana Dannemiller White Â·  Top Commenter
    serious question. How is a Libertarian different from a Dem. Not being sarcastic really want to know
    Reply Â· 13 Â·   Â· November 5 at 7:05pm

• 275958_1071365703_110209658_q.jpg
    Steve Jos Â·  Top Commenter · San Diego, California
    He won , because The voter's in VA are dumber that rocks hope they like the lies the liberals have shoved up their Ass, because they are really stupid, to let this election go to democrats! Moron's how many lies must they tell you before you get it...
    Reply Â· 129 Â·   Â· November 5 at 7:08pm

Anyway McCauliffe only won because the republicans managed to find the one guy in the state who is an even bigger a-hole.