• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Screw the entire interweb not just AW

Splint7438

I was just reading through AW thread about favorite posts of the year. And I would like to point out a post that I think is the most beautiful post not just this year on AW but in the history of the interweb going back to the back rooms of UCLA in the late sixties.......

Downingrules tribute to his wife and the story of her bicycle is the most beautiful thing I have ever read. I have literally been in tears for the last ten minutes. Stradling and I are men that have known pain and loss through the illness of our mom and brother and the violence that took my son. I am a man that that is never speechless and sometimes I should actually just shut up but I have to say that this website this interweb and this entire world are better places when a love like DR's for his wife exists.

(((((((Downing rules)))))) thank you so much for sharing. Douglas Stradling.