• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

Peyts update:

I was so worried about Peyts transition back to school after two weeks off for fall break, but he did really great! No behavior issues at all! His teacher had him as her helper for math this afternoon and sent me this picture! Such a relief! The school psychologist said he seemed a lot less anxious for some reason. ❤

I didn't know elementary schools did two week breaks in mid October.

yeah, same here. can't complain, however, as we get two weeks off in march for spring break.

this kid must be wound really tight. hope the school shrink can help him.

Peyts update:

I was so worried about Peyts transition back to school after two weeks off for fall break, but he did really great! No behavior issues at all! His teacher had him as her helper for math this afternoon and sent me this picture! Such a relief! The school psychologist said he seemed a lot less anxious for some reason. ❤

I didn't know elementary schools did two week breaks in mid October.

Thanks for making a Monday better yk!

Without even knowing Peyts, my guess is with a normal mom, and a significant hetero male father in the house, his problems would have been quite a bit less severe.

Just from what I've read, mom is a bag of mixed nuts, and she is his only parental influence. That can't be an easy life in his formative years. Sounds like mom's bowl of coping skills is pretty much empty, and she retreats to the comfort of her equally clueless friends for reinforcement for every minor crisis. I hope for the best, but unless some stabilizing influence shows up within the next year or two, this kid could be headed for prison.

Just from what I've read, mom is a bag of mixed nuts, and she is his only parental influence. That can't be an easy life in his formative years. Sounds like mom's bowl of coping skills is pretty much empty, and she retreats to the comfort of her equally clueless friends for reinforcement for every minor crisis. I hope for the best, but unless some stabilizing influence shows up within the next year or two, this kid could be headed for prison.

I'm guessing getting beat up in the boys bathroom at a park.

Or Marxism.

Supposed to be reading with Peyts but this thunder and lightning is distracting. Telling him about the big thunderstorms I grew up with in Philadelphia. He's nervous.

remove the nervousness by doing your job, mom!

this kid's in so much trouble. high school is really going to suck for him, and mom will end up being a huge torch-bearer for victim's rights.

I've seen multiple "Trial Runs" for thanksgiving dinner the last couple of days. People are having turkey and all the shitty side dishes before turkey day so they can make any adjustments needed for the real thing. Why would anyone want to eat that disgusting crap more than once a year?

I've seen multiple "Trial Runs" for thanksgiving dinner the last couple of days. People are having turkey and all the shitty side dishes before turkey day so they can make any adjustments needed for the real thing. Why would anyone want to eat that disgusting crap more than once a year?

Social media has made it abundantly clear to me that a good many people in this country are insane.

who hurt you, adam? who made you hate america?

• 2 weeks later...