• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Walking Dead

When Carol and Tyreese came back and

all you saw was the bloody knife and her sister lying there..that was a holy shit moment. And then the creepy talk, Lizzie apologizing not because she just offed her sister and was about to off Judith...but because she pulled a gun on Carol

But then...even after the talk Tyresse and Carol had...you figured...

no ****ing way they execute the kid...when she told her to look at the flowers I figured she would break down and couldn't do it. To hear the gun go off...I litterally said "oh shit" and gasped...That was this shows version of the Rains of Castamere. The closing talk between Carol and Tyresse was pretty intense as well.

I hate watch the show a lot, these can be the stupidest people sometimes and I wish someone would drive a stake through Rick and Carl's brains...but last night's episode was television well done.

They set it up well, they answered questions, but damn...how many of you could have done that?

Edited by red321

Red, did you watch talking dead afterwards?  Remember that gigsawpuzzle on the table?

On talking Dead, they revealed, that that puzzle was Carols kid that died (forgot her name).  The director disclosed what the puzzle was of just before the Tyrese/Carol showdown.  

They also showed clips of the two kids on set.  And thankfully, they appear to be pro actresses/kids.  So what they pulled off is doubly impressive.

One thing that had me going about the kids, and Tyrese and Carol.

They were talking. And Carol said she could take psycho away. But Tyrese said he couldn't survive long with Judith. And then something about Judith going with Carol, and she said she couldn't survive alone. And of course they all couldn't survive if Judith and phsyco were around. So I'm wondering if this is a setup for later on. Obviously they are thinking of Judith. And they both need to protect her. But once they don't need to both protect her, that whole I can forgive but not forget. Things to come?

I did

I found that jigsaw puzzle thing to be creepy more than anything else! I guess it was to make the whole thing more emotional?

As for Tyrese and Carol

I don't think there's anything to come of it in the future...I think Tyrese watched her do what was necessary, execute that kid, and it showed him that deep down Carol did the right thing to protect everyone in the prison, that she was able to make the hard choices other people like Tyrese and ...cough...cough...Rick...cough...cough...aren't. All bets are off though if you see a clip from this episode in an upcoming "previously on the Walking Dead" to start the episode

So is Judith dead too? I could of sworn I saw a 3rd grave with little baby shoes when they were leaving. I didn't watch Talking Dead but I heard them say Tyreese had Judith on his back. Can anyone confirm?

The third grave was there before. If you DVR'd the episode. When they first get to the house, the kids are sitting outside. And the older kid gets fixated on the grave with the bronze shoes on them.

When they are walking away at the end, Judith is in like a backpack style thing on Tyrese's back. They just didn't show her.

Edited by gotbeer

I really hope these are the cannibals from the comics. That chick at the end was sketch. She has some meat on her. You know she's been eating some big game.

Considering what the directors are saying at how bloody the finale is going to be. This could be a possibility. I just can't see a clash between Darryl's Group and the rest being Finale worthy.

There are a lot of questions to be asked about Terminus. One, why is this place advertising for new members when everyone knows that resources are limited and strangers are also potential threats? Why, in the middle of the day, is there only one person outside? Why is everything unlocked with no visible security people? To me, all of these raise red flags, in that it seems that Terminus wants people just a little too much. They are the drunk lonely guy throwing Hail Marys from the bar stool of the zombie world.

I really hope these are the cannibals from the comics. That chick at the end was sketch. She has some meat on her. You know she's been eating some big game.

OMG...i thought the spoiler warning was for those who didnt watch the shows, not for those who didnt read the comics.  Im all caught up with the show, now im going to expect what you just said. argh.

OMG...i thought the spoiler warning was for those who didnt watch the shows, not for those who didnt read the comics.  Im all caught up with the show, now im going to expect what you just said. argh.

I didn't read the comics, but what Cory said was the first thing I thought of after watching the episode. To me it's a little too obvious, so it can totally be something else.

It's been a fairly tame second half of the season death wise (outside of executing a few kids)...so I imagine it's going to be a pretty bloody finale.

In the past it was pretty easy on who they picked off to kill. Deep down did anyone rally care that Hershel, Laurie, Andrea, Dale, or token black person died...they were all annoying and their arc was played out. There are still a few redshirt types, but I don't think that will satisfy the blood thirst. Sasha, Bob, Tara, hell, even Tyrese...I don't think that has enough shock value...a redshirt just doesn't cut it.

Who goes?

Rick - While I think the show is better without his constant whining I'm just not sure they would do that. I think his story arc ends up with Eugene and co.

Carl - Don't I wish...though I think he'll be the last one standing 10 years from now when the show finally ends...that whole voiceover monologue about how the world has finally settled down, cure was found, blah blah blah.

Carol - They set her up for it, and have already written her off once with the banishment...so there's a good chance. She had her Hershel moment

Glenn and/or Maggie - Last week's episode certainly seems like it set up one of them to go, though Glenn is very popular

Michonne - Don't see it, unless it's sacrificing herself to save Carl...so he becomes an even more depressed whiney snot nosed teenager

Judith - Hmmmm....could they? Don't think so. Carol and Tyrese dying to save her would be more likely

Darryl - Would be logical, but he might be too popular. Does he off himself to save Rick/Carl/Michonne.

Beth - no signs...does she end up in Terminus? She would be a pretty easy kills off.

I'm going to go with

one of the redshirts, let's say Bob, and Maggie