• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

California Legislature Approves Driver's Licenses For Undocumented Immigrants

Agree there's not much we can do about those who are already here (anchor babies and such).

We probably have enough immigrants from Mexico.  

Lock down the borders.  Amend the citizenship clause.  Raise the standards for immigrants.

I picked up a guy at home depot to help me install some floors two weekends ago, he wanted $140 for the day - they have this cartel thing going there where if anyone asks for less than 140 a day, they will get ousted from the group

This is probably my 10th or 12th time grabbing one from HD, you want to avoid the large pale Mexicans and go for the little indian looking Guatemalans, they dont get tired easily and can run for a while

Anyway, they trade tricks in that parking lot, through the state they can get nearly free housing via vouchers, food stamps, EBT spending money for whatever they want, and dont have to pay the hospital bill when they go to county.  I recently came back from county hospital for a broken finger (im a wuss) and got a bill for $2600 for 15 mins of doctor time after waiting 6 hours in the room, on a Sunday.

I dont blame them for coming here, they do jobs no white person wants to do.  Its more of the state mishandling how they are treated.

I picked up a guy at home depot to help me install some floors two weekends ago, he wanted $140 for the day - they have this cartel thing going there where if anyone asks for less than 140 a day, they will get ousted from the group

Uh huh... floor installation. Riiiight. ;)

Edited by Taylor

I sympathize with employers hiring illegals.  What the government is saying is, "We didn't do our job (keeping them out), so we want you to do it for us."

But the contradiction is what we see in Arizona where the fed steps in to prevent the state from actually trying to address the issue.

Who fixes that?