• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rasmus is clearly not an answer in the pen.

Angel Oracle

....I do have to say though that I do wish Moreno had allowed him to do his job, instead of forcing Ghost Pujols and Hackilton on him. 

True....but if Blanton, Hanson, Burnett, Madsen, trading Santana and letting Torii go were all Dipoto moves, then it's a mixed bag at best...signing CJ looks like a good decision, trading for Vargas was a good move, releasing Haren was a good move, I guess trading Wells was a good move, even if we're still assuming most of his contract...but the bad moves, even excluding Hamilton and Pujols, probably outnumber the good....

I pretty much knew that Dipoto was in over his head by mid-season.    But the dumpster diving is still frustrating.

I do have to say though that I do wish Moreno had allowed him to do his job, instead of forcing Ghost Pujols and Hackilton on him. 

It is hard to do your job when you have someone micro-managing you. If that is really the case with Moreno and Dipoto, then Arte needs to take responsibility and give free rein to Jerry to build the team his way.