• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks '13-'14 thread

nate

Great road trip.  They missed Vatanen today.  Sbisa made some stupid plays and he just doesn't skate anywhere close to the way Vatanen does.

I actually thought the announcing crew was pretty good.  Loved that guy that did the color commentary, his scouting background added a lot of information to the broadcast.

Did you guys catch the post game. A couple high level Edmonton execs at the game. Is Anderson being showcased for one of those #1 overalls?

I know. We should trade for that new stud defense man (I think his last name is Shultz) they recently signed. What a steal that would be.

Edited by deepdrive

No way in hell you trade Andersen.  Hiller is gone after the season, one more year on Fasth's deal and he is starting to seem a bit injury prone.  Totally agree with Cory, Andersen and Gibson could be big time for the Ducks in the future.

NBCSN gave the Ducks so much love last night. This morning I read on article from some twat on Yahoo who absolutely shoots them down. Gives absolutely no evidence towards their opinion. Amazing how little respect they get. If they were in the east they'd be the most talked about team.

I read that too Cory.  Penner RT'd it.  It was awful, basically they said because the Ducks come from behind and don't play consistently they are bad.  No credit given to the fact that they have played 10 of 15 on the road and it was a really long road trip.

He wasn't just arguing that they aren't the best team in the league, he said that they aren't good at all.  It was idiotic.

Also, a 1 goal deficit after one period is nothing.  It isn't like they are struggling until late in the third before they score.

Everyone knows about the special teams struggles, those are obviously issues that needs to be resolved and I can see dinging them for it but saying the Ducks aren't good at all is a total joke.

At some point the PP has to make up for lost time so to speak. Too much talent. I haven't been paying close attention, but is BB still using Getzlaf at the point?

Yeah, he was doing Getz and Vatanen at the point.  Perreault centering Perry and Maroon/Penner