• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Boardwalk Empire-new season starts sunday

NJHalo

If I just start watching it this coming sunday night, will it make sense?

If you have HBO, all of the old episodes are on HBO Go.  Might be worth going back and watching them before this season, just to get acquainted with the history and characters.

Like NJ said, I think you could probably just start watching now without being too confused.

• 4 weeks later...

I know Al Capone was over the top IRL but the whole coked up Capone seems a little over done.

Gretchen Moll's heroin induced downward spiral was not a surprise.  Don't know what they have planned for Capt Nixon in that storyline.  I would imagine he has devious plans.

I would imagine Eli is going to be really pissed at Nucky when he finds out what happened.

Also, what is Nucky going to do to Doyle?

• 2 weeks later...