• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Boardwalk Empire-new season starts sunday

NJHalo

I am glad they didn't off Chalky.  I look forward to how he takes out the Dr.

My guess now is the Dr will kill the chick and Chalky will go on a rampage.

If Chalky had not started crying during that song, he would be dead,

What happened to Harrow?

The Dr is done.

Eli will survive I think.  I think the FBI guy is in trouble, he is pissed that Hoover isn't listening to him and he will make a mistake.

No idea with Nelson.

Is Chalky going to suspect Nucky?  I would imagine that will play itself out next season.

How long until Harrow is Nucky's replacement for Eddie?

The Rothstein story line with Margaret is actually kind of interesting.

I would rate this season fair, but well below last season.

Seems like this season was written like they knew it was going to continue for another year or two at least.

Last year, most everything was wrapped up at the end. there were no major cliffhangers, so it could have ended for good.

What I liked and disliked from the finale.

Liked:

1.  Agent Knox's death.  You could feel the rage Eli had.  It was a brutal bludgeoning, but it seemed to me that Knox got was he deserved.

2.  Capone finally taking over the reigns of the gang and Eli ending up, what looks like to me, working for Capone.

Disliked:

1.  The death of Harrow.  After displaying love for Gillian's grandson and promising that he would make it to Wisconsin, that sucked.

2.  Dr. Narcisse still breathing.  I wanted him gone and for Chalky to take him out.  Yeah, I see that they are setting up a storyline for next season with Hoover being more involved, but I just don't like his character.

Overall, a pretty good season, but not the best.

What I liked and disliked from the finale.

Liked:

1.  Agent Knox's death.  You could feel the rage Eli had.  It was a brutal bludgeoning, but it seemed to me that Knox got was he deserved.

2.  Capone finally taking over the reigns of the gang and Eli ending up, what looks like to me, working for Capone.

Disliked:

1.  The death of Harrow.  After displaying love for Gillian's grandson and promising that he would make it to Wisconsin, that sucked.

2.  Dr. Narcisse still breathing.  I wanted him gone and for Chalky to take him out.  Yeah, I see that they are setting up a storyline for next season with Hoover being more involved, but I just don't like his character.

Overall, a pretty good season, but not the best.

I agree with your likes/dislikes.  Prior to BB, this was a favorite of mine.  We have a friend that comes over every Sunday for dinner and we never missed a Sopranos, BB or Boardwalk Empire episode.  Three really good characters are gone - Margaret, Harrow and Gillian.  Disappointing.  But we'll watch next year, but compared to BB this is now weak sauce.

• 9 months later...

Agreed. How quickly this thing has gone down the crapper.

They fast forward 5 years and leave storylines hanging.

I think the writers are out of ideas.

has anyone sailed into the teeth of a hurricane with their dead sister in tow? that's when you know it's really over.