• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Email App using 1.8gb?!

RePLAY

I was on the phone with Verizon for about 30 mins and they can't figure out what happened.  in one day, my data went from 75% to 90% usage.  I checked and it all came from "background data" using an EMAIL app. wth!!!!!!!!

Anyone know why it was us 1.71gb in 24 hours?!

1017019_10202202272441554_73666833_n.jpg

Edited by RePLAY

The NSA is tracking your every move. Destroy the phone immediately and disperse the pieces over a 5 square mile radius of an area you never go to. Then get a disposable phone, liquidate your assets, move to Switzerland or the Congo using a fake ID. See MrWicked for details but you need to bring your own guns because he will demand you do a job for him.

Sounds like maybe there's a message that is stuck in an automated loop that keeps trying to resend, and subsequently failing.

It was actually set to No Limit and ive changed it to 3 limit and it seemed like there was no change in data. Ive completely removed it since I kinda think its not gmail related. If this works I might just DL a 3rd party email app.