• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Million Dollar Hole in One

Does anyone in the board have one?

I have holed out on a par 4. I have three close calls on par 3's. I lipped out last week. Came within a ball rotation another time, and one other time I was playing a crappy course with my boys and the pin was leaning right. I hit a wedge and swished it in the cup on the left side of the cup and it flew out about 30 yards and never even hit the flagstick. I walked up to the cup and a ball couldn't even fit on the right side of the flagstick and a ball and a half fit on the left side where mine went in. In a well maintained course, I most likely would have swished it.

Edited by TylerP

On a really short 125ish yard par 3 I hit a 9 iron within an inch.  Landed to the left of the flag stick and stuck.  Half inch to the right and it probably would have been in.

Never really came close other than that time.  Couple within a foot but never close to making it into the cup.  On a par 4 once I hit an 8 iron within maybe 2 inches once that I thought had a chance for a 2.

Edited by nate

I aced the old par 3 13th hole at Skylinks December 30, 2011. 6 iron at 170 yards. Hit it pure, thought I'd sailed the green because no marks or balls on the green (it was foggy). Before I dropped, another guy came up to the flag and pointed down. So I didn't get the full experience of watching it roll in, but the results were still the same!

A buddy of mine, playing one of the resort courses in Palm Desert, hit a Canadian goose about 20 yards off the box with his tee shot.  Hilarity did not ensue

My wife did that her very first time on a course.  I have a hard time convincing her to play golf with me anymore.