• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ryan Braun: urine collector was an anti-semitic Cubs fan

saangels

LMAO.  I love how one day Braun is apologizing and "taking responsibility for his actions," and the next day he's calling the evidence collector an anti-semite.  What a clown.  Didn't he already admit to cheating?  What does he expect to gain by contriving a conspiracy theory after the fact?  

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/9579944/ryan-braun-lobbied-veteran-players-support-appeal-sources-say

LMAO.  I love how one day Braun is apologizing and "taking responsibility for his actions," and the next day he's calling the evidence collector an anti-semite.  What a clown.  Didn't he already admit to cheating?  What does he expect to gain by contriving a conspiracy theory after the fact?  

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/9579944/ryan-braun-lobbied-veteran-players-support-appeal-sources-say

I agree that Braun is a clown and I wish he got a longer suspension, but your OP made it sound he just recently called the evidence collector an anti-semite. He said that last year when he was still trying to cover his ass. He never apologized last year when he was caught and got off on a technicality. 

Yeah, he said those things about the collector prior to his appeal in 2012.

The guy is a joke and delusional if he thinks he can ever live this down. His whole grandstanding, accusations, and portrayal of innocence is on par with Palmerio pointing his finger and lying to congress. It might actually be worst than that.

I agree that Braun is a clown and I wish he got a longer suspension, but your OP made it sound he just recently called the evidence collector an anti-semite. He said that last year when he was still trying to cover his ass. He never apologized last year when he was caught and got off on a technicality.  

You're right.  I should have read the article thoroughly before posting it on the board.  I read the "anti-semite" bit on the ESPN bottom line, during the Red Sox/Yankees game, and just assumed that it was recent.  Seems like old news to be posting on today's bottom line; but, in the end, I take full responsibility for my actions.  I made a mistake, and I won't make it again.

I'd like to apologize to my friends, family, and anybody else who was hurt by my shoddy journalism.  But most importantly, I want to apologize to my fellow board members, the guys who aren't cutting corners, or pasting articles without reading them through to the end.  This game is hard enough to play without posters feigning knowledge, or fabricating the truth to gain an edge.  So I ask you, the AW message board crew, once more, for your forgiveness. Tomorrow marks the beginning of a new day, a new me, a new you...and hopefully, by the end of our careers...a new era, that we will all be able to look back on...with pride.  Thank you very much.    

Diversion.

The guy deserved to get fired. He was supposed to bring the sample to FedEx way sooner than he did. He flat out failed to do his job and injected a sense of doubt into the process.

Now that doesn't mean Braun isn't a douche. He is. But that collector clearly had no respect for the process. And I agree with Braun when he said that the process it counted on and is considered very important to every player. Samples can't just sit around unwatched for 2 days.

braun has taken the high road (accepting suspension without appeal, and apologizing) and then takes the low road (specimen collector is an anti-semite).

this looks like one of those "if a train left new york doing 80 mph, what color is the engineer's stopwatch" math problems.

braun has taken the high road (accepting suspension without appeal, and apologizing) and then takes the low road (specimen collector is an anti-semite).

this looks like one of those "if a train left new york doing 80 mph, what color is the engineer's stopwatch" math problems.

He accused the guy before his appeal. The article is referring to something that happened last year