• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If PEDs were legal...

It is only necessary to have TJ surgery to get you play on the level that would get them back onto the field.  Can't you say for many taking PEDs is necessary to get their play to the level to get them onto the field?

I know this, there is nothing natural about taking a ligament in the knee and putting into your shoulder.  

Yes Stormn, TJ surgery is medically indicated to repair an injury so they can eventually (hopefully) get back on the field to play. PED's are taken to improve performance over and above what the player would normally perform and are not medically indicated.  PED's and TJ (or any other reconstructive surgery are not the same thing, not even close.

You obviously do not know what the term devils advocate means!

I have argued that if MLB can't clean up the game than the only fair thing is to legalize them and let the player decide if he wants to use them or not.  

and you clearly don't know what "level playing field" means.  "Devil's advocate" means you don't necessarily agree with what you are arguing.  You clearly do.

I will say this....if PED's were legalized and at least 75% of the players became users, attendance and ratings would skyrocket to record levels.

Great, "drug yourselves for our entertainment"  if you don't, you will be out of the majors before you can blink.

great message for the kids.

I'm asking because I don't know the answer. But lets say one of these guys gets a prescription for low testosterone? Is he covered in terms of the testing?

If so, I would imagine that would be a huge loophole some guys are gonna exploit.

All you have to do is get nailed in the nads, lose a testical and you'll have the chemically enhanced testosterone count of a 27 year old forever.   See Beltre for more info.

Or you can believe it's all a coincidence,

If MLB legalizes PED's, they will be facing huge lawsuits when the retired player claims that PED use has caused their early onset organ failure or untimely death. Similar to what NFL is dealing with their retired players and concussions.

Just sign this disclaimer form that is attached to your contract that holds MLB harmless for PED usage. Enjoy your stay here with us.

Signed,

Bud Selig

Just sign this disclaimer form that is attached to your contract that holds MLB harmless for PED usage. Enjoy your stay here with us.

Signed,

Bud Selig

Honestly, fans that think the players owe them something really annoy me.  I can't help but wonder if there is something lacking in their lives that they need players to perform so badly for them that they would want them to harm themselves to do so.