• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The gap between Doyyer and the Angels hasn't been this wide in decades

yk9001

It's funny how last year everyone was complaining that the Angels only won 89 games. The Dodgers will probably win less than that and because of the shitty division they are in will make the playoffs.  

Dodgers would be 5 games back if they were playing in the AL West and in 3rd place. 

Maybe Arte should petition Bud Selig to realign the teams again. 

Dodgers would be 5 games back if they were playing in the AL West and in 3rd place. 

Maybe Arte should petition Bud Selig to realign the teams again. 

I don't mind the division format and an unbalanced schedule but it shouldn't be this unbalanced. 19 games against teams within the divsion and only ~ 7 with teams in the same league not in the division? That's over the top. Should be more like 14-5 within the division, 9-10 outside. 

Also, considering the schedule is unbalanced, having two wild cards is a fine idea but it should be a three game set, not one game. 

I don't mind the division format and an unbalanced schedule but it shouldn't be this unbalanced. 19 games against teams within the divsion and only ~ 7 with teams in the same league not in the division? That's over the top. Should be more like 14-5 within the division, 9-10 outside.

Also, considering the schedule is unbalanced, having two wild cards is a fine idea but it should be a three game set, not one game.

There really isn't a reason to have an unbalanced schedule with 2 wild cards. What ends up happening is the teams within a division end up cockblocking each other. While this might be fun, MLB misses out on some possible late season matchup of teams competing for a wild card. I mean how fair is it that the A's and Rangers get to play a lot of games toward the end of the season against the Mariners, Astros, and Angels?

First off ill just say I don't care about what the dodgers are doing. I don't live in LA and don't hear anything about them anyway.

However, I'm worried Arte might. So Im just curious to hear what you guys think. Do you guys think the Dodgers season and how they finish this year will impact the Angels off season? For example if they win the World Series does Arte go full retard and sign Cano?