• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

DFA Shuck

To be fair, hes been a really solid 4th outfielder put in a role he wasnt meant to be in. Would it make sense to carry Calhoun and Shuck and DFA Cowgill? Last time i chacked, Shuck hits lefties decently. Maybe those two could plattoon while Bourjos is out

To be fair, hes been a really solid 4th outfielder put in a role he wasnt meant to be in. Would it make sense to carry Calhoun and Shuck and DFA Cowgill? Last time i chacked, Shuck hits lefties decently. Maybe those two could plattoon while Bourjos is out

No he hasn't been a solid 4th outfielder.

He has produced 0 WAR in more than third of a season playing time.

Wow, a bit of an overreaction? It was one bad PA from Shuck.

He definitely has value and I'm glad he is on the 25 man roster.

One bad PA lmao. The dude swings at everything and is horrendous defensively. Call up Calhoun and stick this loser back in AAA unless we ACTUALLY need him; you know, when we don't have any other options, which isn't the case now because we have Calhoun.

Where the hell did this guy even come from?  I mean, outfield is already a bit of a log jam and you go out and get JB Shuck??  I don't understand these moves. 

He got cut from the Astros while still only costing league minimum, picked up on waivers for free.

The bigger indictment is the fact that half of this team is composed of random dudes picked up off waivers despite costing a fortune in payroll.

He got cut from the Astros while still only costing league minimum, picked up on waivers for free.

The bigger indictment is the fact that half of this team is composed of random dudes picked up off waivers despite costing a fortune in payroll.

The fact that the Angels picked up an Astros reject should be very telling.

Now is the perfect time to give Calhoun his audition. Division opponents are coming up. It would be nice to see how Calhoun performs against the pitchers he will likely be facing a lot of in the future. Also, once Bourjos is back and Glamilton gets over his mosquito bite on his ankle, there won't be a place for Calhoun to play. It's now or never for Calhoun's chance. Let's see what he has and if he will make Bourjos/Trumbo tradeable in the offseason.