• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (4/10/24 1pm): Rays @ Angels: Soriano on the mound, Rengifo, Adell in, no Rendon, Schanuel

I was out of the house since the second inning. Snuck in a few updates on the ESPN pitch by pitch site. 

Looked like a really frustrating game. Pitching didn't allow a walk. The wild pitch and horrible ball/strike calls seemed to be the main factors. Plus more anemic clutch hitting. 

Oh well, it is what it is. .500 is alright at the present. 

These umps seem to have no accountability. Year in, year out they rarely get better. I'd love to see them watch some of those 3D graphics of their bad calls. You can live with marginal close ones, but we see more really game changing bad calls. Betting connections? These days nothing can be overlooked. 

1 hour ago, Chuck said:

Been out today with a colonoscopy today but I’m happy to report that everything came back good. I’m clean and don’t have to do another one for another 10 years. 
IMG_4411.jpeg

So far I can’t tell the difference between the whole colonoscopy experience today and the Angels play this afternoon. 

The similarities are quite telling. 

Shitty pitching & defense & the offense has been ass.

Not to play one upmanship but Ankle surgery trumps a colonoscopy for excuses for missing today's game. 

20240410_163652.jpg

4 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

I'll bite the bullet again. I'll be the bad guy again that speaks what I think is the truth. And hopefully the league, I mean they're probably gonna fine me, and once again I'll take the fine, but I think it's hurting our game.

Soriano has got what it takes to be a really good starter. He was still hitting 99 towards the end of his start (around 70 pitches) so the velocity held really well. All in all I'd say it was encouraging for his starting prospects. Needs to just trust his elite stuff and not overthrowing. Also that first inning was just flat out stupid.

Edited by rafibomb