• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Blum: Arte Moreno removed from "Calling All Angels" montage

On 4/9/2024 at 7:49 PM, Dave Saltzer said:

Over Georgia Frontierre? Please. Hyperbole doesn't help. 

Or Dan Snyder, when were the Redskins last relevant?   Only ONE playoffs game win the past 24 seasons 

Edited by Angel Oracle

On 4/8/2024 at 11:18 PM, AngelsHilo said:

Every day is a slow day for Blum.  No one on the Angels will give him a legitimate answer to anything at this point.

Yep.  He might as well just stay home and cover the Halos (kinda like the radio crew on road games), he can offer just as much insight as he would derive from being in the clubhouse.  

I don't know. It seems like during the first decade of the 21st Century when the Angels were making the Play-offs several years in a row, all the Dedicated Angels Fans who stuck around after Arte  changed the name of the team in 2005 thought he was the best thing since Grandma's Home-Made Gingerbread. When I was still living in Orange County (Before Moving to Colorado Springs) Fans worshipped the man, and if anyone spoke negatively about him (Mostly because of the name change in 2005 plus a couple of other reasons), the person talking smack was often cyber bullied. Now that The Angels aren't making the Post Season anymore all of a sudden they have turned on him and think he's a joke.

CS.jpg

On 4/13/2024 at 3:36 PM, W.E. Baxter Author said:

I don't know. It seems like during the first decade of the 21st Century when the Angels were making the Play-offs several years in a row, all the Dedicated Angels Fans who stuck around after Arte  changed the name of the team in 2005 thought he was the best thing since Grandma's Home-Made Gingerbread. When I was still living in Orange County (Before Moving to Colorado Springs) Fans worshipped the man, and if anyone spoke negatively about him (Mostly because of the name change in 2005 plus a couple of other reasons), the person talking smack was often cyber bullied. Now that The Angels aren't making the Post Season anymore all of a sudden they have turned on him and think he's a joke.

CS.jpg

Yes.