• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Memories of AngelsWin Fanfests

3 hours ago, katie said:

I think there should be a white pants dress code going forward. 

2 hours ago, Chuck said:

I need to get Jared on here to explain why he showed up all in white. 

The Urban Dictionary may explain both of these fine quotes and may have your answer @Chuck.

There are several answers to choose from.

Just now, Chuck said:

@PattyD22, Rhett was super cool. We spoke to him for hours. 

All of our guests were accommodated with beers and dinner on behalf of AngelsWin.com and everyone who donated. 

Thank you dear sirs. 

Rhett is a good guy @Chuckeven though he is a die hard Dodger homer.  I’ve known him and his family for over 30 years.

Looks like a great time was had by all and glad you enjoyed the beers and festivities.  See you out here soon.

12 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Rhett is a good guy @Chuckeven though he is a die hard Dodger homer.  I’ve known him and his family for over 30 years.

Looks like a great time was had by all and glad you enjoyed the beers and festivities.  See you out here soon.

I sat next to a Dodgers fan on my flight from Nashville to PHX. His name was Josh and he was going to ST for the first time with his son and was super excited. 

Josh's mom is a diehard Angels fan. I told Josh that I was going to host an event for my website AngelsWin.com and he said, I bet my mom knows that website as she's all over the Angels. 

He snapped this selfie of us and sent it to her on the plane and said do you know who this is? she replied" "No way, that's Chuck from AngelsWin.com. You're sitting next to him?"

The whole world got small and I felt like a celebrity. haha 

We had about three double whisky cokes and hit it off. He lives just 35 min away and one of his best friends lives in the same small town (that nobody has heard of) that I do.

What a trip it was! 

IMG_3658.jpg

7 minutes ago, Chuck said:

I sat next to a Dodgers fan on my flight from Nashville to PHX. His name was Josh and he was going to ST for the first time with his son and was super excited. 

Josh's mom is a diehard Angels fan. I told Josh that I was going to host an event for my website AngelsWin.com and he said, I bet my mom knows that website as she's all over the Angels. 

He snapped this selfie of us and sent it to her on the plane and said do you know who this is? she replied" "No way, that's Chuck from AngelsWin.com. You're sitting next to him?"

The whole world got small and I felt like a celebrity. haha 

We had about three double whisky cokes and hit it off. He lives just 35 min away and one of his best friends lives in the same small town (that nobody has heard of) that I do.

What a trip it was! 

IMG_3658.jpg

That is an awesome story.  Small world is right.

Sorry I missed this Fanfest! This was some of the very best of times for Sordy and I. 

I had no idea this was still happening. He was my "conect." LOL.

Things have changed. I am legally blind and I struggle commenting on some sites. Just figuring out on the proper place to respond is a journey!

I am still, and always will be, a fan of our Halos. I will do what I can to make sure I attend next year's Fest. Chuck and the crew always go above and beyond. 

• 2 weeks later...