• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UFC 162

After the post-fight interview it seems to me like Silva wanted somebody to take the belt from him.  Glad to see it finally happen.  He had an incredible run and was frustrating to watch, the way he'd taunt the other fighters.  

Good night of fights before that.  Glad to see Frankie Edgar finally get a win again.  Hope he gets another chance to take out Henderson.

Congrats to Weidman! Shock the world!

I still love spider. He's a very nice and humble person and I appreciate everything he's done for the sport. 

You guys should check out the documentary they did on him a few years back(it's on Netflix): http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1872819/

He doesn't have the heart or need to fight anymore and you could see it the past few years. He's a real family guy and at 38 I'm sure just wants to settle down and enjoy the rest of his life.

Silva is a strange cat. If he truly doesn't want to fight for the belt anymore, maybe Dana tries to set up a fight with GSP in the middle of their weight classes.

They would catch weight, but while Dana and Silva want this to happen GSP is ducking. I think some of it is him coming back from injury though and prepping.

Silva is just paper chasing these days.

They would catch weight, but while Dana and Silva want this to happen GSP is ducking. I think some of it is him coming back from injury though and prepping.

Silva is just paper chasing these days.

Silva is way too big for GSP. Anderson walks around at like 220. Gsp walks around at like 185 max. Jones/Silva would be a better super fight.