• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anthony Rendon Interview

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

Honestly, I just thought it was funny.  And folks' reactions here (on both "sides") are exactly what I expected.

I actually did LOL when I saw it.  Like I said in response to Taylor, Paps shit talking a former teammate is as on brand as Rendon not giving a shit.

There are few players I disliked more than Paps.  That said, he was great for most of his career, he's just a grade A douche.

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

I actually did LOL when I saw it.  Like I said in response to Taylor, Paps shit talking a former teammate is as on brand as Rendon not giving a shit.

There are few players I disliked more than Paps.  That said, he was great for most of his career, he's just a grade A douche.

He was such a douche he had one bad year and that’s all it took for no one to offer him a job. 

1 hour ago, Chuck said:

We all knew this already about Rendon but two of the biggest douchebags (Carrabis & Papelbon) thought they’d make “news” today to draw attention to themselves. 

Dumb.

According to Strad, the "Rendon hates baseball" thing is a myth.

Arte tried to void the contract of GMjr because of the PED story that came out after giving him the contract.  

Arte tried to void the contract of Hamilton after the cocaine incident. 

Arte hasn’t said one word or indicated any remorse or dissatisfaction with Rendon, and hasn’t tried to void his contract.  If Rendon was pretending to be hurt or was a clubhouse cancer or simply didn’t want to play Arte would be all over it. 

Also everyone here shits on the strength and conditioning and the team doctors the team has, but in Rendon’s case, we ignore that narrative because we hate Rendon.  

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

Arte tried to void the contract of GMjr because of the PED story that came out after giving him the contract.  

Arte tried to void the contract of Hamilton after the cocaine incident. 

Arte hasn’t said one word or indicated any remorse or dissatisfaction with Rendon, and hasn’t tried to void his contract.  If Rendon was pretending to be hurt or was a clubhouse cancer or simply didn’t want to play Arte would be all over it. 

Also everyone here shits on the strength and conditioning and the team doctors the team has, but in Rendon’s case, we ignore that narrative because we hate Rendon.  

Oh man you're putting this one up on a tee for @Taylor.

Do your thing, buddy. 

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Oh man you're putting this one up on a tee for @Taylor.

Do your thing, buddy. 

You don’t believe that is true? You think if it was as bad as fans pretend it is that Arte wouldn’t be all over it based on his history with such things?  You don’t think fans blame our injury problems on the team doctors, but that doesn’t apply to Rendon? 

I know Taylor is going to do something stupid like remind us how they vote or something like that, which will then get hidden because we aren’t talking politics in here.  

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

You don’t believe that is true? You think if it was as bad as fans pretend it is that Arte wouldn’t be all over it based on his history with such things?  You don’t think fans blame our injury problems on the team doctors, but that doesn’t apply to Rendon? 

I know Taylor is going to do something stupid like remind us how they vote or something like that, which will then get hidden because we aren’t talking politics in here.  

I didn't say anything. I just said Taylor has one tee'd up for him.

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

Like I said I am consistent.  So again, he has been injured and doesn’t like talking to the media. 

Yes!

You are consistently irrational regarding this topic and a few others.

In the face of mounting evidence and consistent reports of this guy being a malcontent.

You will die on this hill in the defense of a perceived ally, who will ultimately betray you.