• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Angels 2023-2024 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

Chuck

17 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I’m going to go out on a limb and say something happens tonight, probably not Angels related, but a signing or a trade of somewhat significance. 

1 minute ago, mmc said:

Suck it bitches! 

not really. 

22 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I’m going to go out on a limb and say something happens tonight, probably not Angels related, but a signing or a trade of somewhat significance. 

The Kirby Yates deal was announced earlier today, just not the final amount.

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Has anyone posted the tweet from Vernon Wells?  

Yes.

Edited by jsnpritchett

26 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

MLB fans and organizations are going to start getting increasingly more annoyed with Ohtani 

Let fans and organizations be annoyed. Take all the time you want Sho. Ohtani has done more for this game than anyone since Babe Ruth. Ohtani is the most talented player ever to play this game. Just sad myself included waiting for anything to come out at WM. Staying on different sites all day long. Waiting for anything to talk about or posting any rumor. He was paid peanuts his first few years and now his payday that he as earned is here. Do not rush your choice Mr. Ohtani take your time. 

1 minute ago, Angels 1961 said:

No Verdugo 2 years of control cost only 9 mill for this year. Plus Padres want to cut payroll. Verdugo is solid player.

Verdugo is a league average player and hitter and only has 1 year of control left. He’s a free agent after the 2024 season