• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Diamondbacks claim Chris Rodriguez off waivers

mmc

3 hours ago, Angels in 2030 said:

I respectfully disagree.  We need all the talent we can get...and finding it in our farm system and via FA is not happening anytime soon.  

The real problem is that the Angel's organization does not have the development staff and medical/etc. staff to turn these types of guys around.  Same with guys that just need a tweak, change. etc. from a good development staff.  It's the other way around -- guys leave and turn things around elsewhere.  It's the same theme/problem for the angels organization as a whole -- heavy at top with no foundation to support it. 

Name this long list of guys that leave and turn it around?

4 hours ago, Angels in 2030 said:

I respectfully disagree.  We need all the talent we can get...and finding it in our farm system and via FA is not happening anytime soon.  

The real problem is that the Angel's organization does not have the development staff and medical/etc. staff to turn these types of guys around.  Same with guys that just need a tweak, change. etc. from a good development staff.  It's the other way around -- guys leave and turn things around elsewhere.  It's the same theme/problem for the angels organization as a whole -- heavy at top with no foundation to support it. 

well i respectfully disagree with this strategy. it sounds like you think there's a health solution for every injury, and that just isn't true. 

why would you want to pursue a player that has a history of significant or lots of injuries? 

not every injured player from the angels is healed by another team and goes on to success. in fact, probably not very many in your scenario at all, would be my guess. 

• 2 weeks later...