• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Diamondbacks claim Chris Rodriguez off waivers

mmc

18 minutes ago, AngelStew43 said:

Rodriguez has a big arm.  There are plenty of pieces of dead wood on our roster that I would've gotten rid of before him. 

He hasn’t played in 2 and a half years and had another setback in his recovery a month ago that has him unable to throw a baseball.  Not worth using a 40 man spot on anymore

23 minutes ago, mmc said:

He hasn’t played in 2 and a half years and had another setback in his recovery a month ago that has him unable to throw a baseball.  Not worth using a 40 man spot on anymore

Not my point.  My point is that there are players currently on the roster, like Rosenberg and Fletcher, that we could've used to clear roster space.  

9 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

"Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Apparently, the Lord didn't have those "not to harm you" plans for C-Rod over the last several years...

In the proper context, that doesn't mean he wouldn't have trials along the way.

1 hour ago, jsnpritchett said:

"Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Apparently, the Lord didn't have those "not to harm you" plans for C-Rod over the last several years...

Haha, this guy finds meaning and motivation in a biblical passage. What a dumbass! Right guys?

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

Looks like MAGA needs attention again. 

My post was sarcasm. In case it wasn’t obvious enough.

Chris Rodriguez was one of my favorite guys to watch, and I found @jsnpritchett’s “””””joke””””” distasteful. Just my opinion, sorry if that bothers you

23 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Uh oh. I got a dummy face emoji. My evening has been ruined!

I find it amusing that you're triggered by a harmless joke that wasn't making fun of his religion. I thought it was funny that of all the thousands of verses he could have picked, he picked one that is kind of ironic given his injury history. Stop being so soft. 

Edited by jsnpritchett