• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Managerial Search Thread

BTH

29 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Please no to Gary Disarcina. 

Ron Washington, Gil, Hunter or Ersty please! 

Heyman’s tweet makes me wonder if Hunter and Erstad are still in the mix.

I guess they could be the “maybe 1 or 2 more” he said.

57 minutes ago, Ron Mexico said:

Can someone please tell me why Disar and Montgomery are being considered 🤢🤮

44 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Disar deserves consideration at least at the level of Benji Gill. Montgomery as well.  

I wouldn’t mind DiSarcina or Gil as bench coach, but I wouldn’t want them as manager.

Managing today

Job priority number 1: how well do you read and follow spreadsheets?

Job Priority number 2: whatevs!

Whoever they best feel will keep the clubhouse on the same wavelength is likely their pick.  The rest seems like noise.

Hoping the Ohtani question is answered quickly and the team can get to the real work.

17 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Managing today

Job priority number 1: how well do you read and follow spreadsheets?

Job Priority number 2: whatevs!

Whoever they best feel will keep the clubhouse on the same wavelength is likely their pick.  The rest seems like noise.

Hoping the Ohtani question is answered quickly and the team can get to the real work.

Job 1: Manage the clubhouse

Job 2: Communicate with front office effectively when and why you have to differ from analytics

Job 3: Effectively communicate to the player’s information 

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

high quality GIF

Of course. Sure it may skew more towards Arte than Perry than it would with other GMs and the owners but it’s never not a joint decision. So if it’s Washington or Buck does that mean it was Perry’s decision?  Of course not.