• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Managerial Search Thread

BTH

23 minutes ago, Taylor said:

This is the beginning of the point every year when fans ignore the Angels' decade track record of failure and insist that Arte and co. are suddenly competent at their jobs.

What the fuck are you talking about

24 minutes ago, BTH said:

I’m admittedly getting impatient with the managerial search.

Reports about interviews conducted by other teams have come out, but not the Angels.

I get that the front office doesn’t want to leak info, but I’m sure that goes for all front offices— yet reporters get info.

I could mention one name that would be excellent and still out there.

3 hours ago, BTH said:

I’m admittedly getting impatient with the managerial search.

Reports about interviews conducted by other teams have come out, but not the Angels.

I get that the front office doesn’t want to leak info, but I’m sure that goes for all front offices— yet reporters get info.

You should be getting impatient since you projected (based on history) that Oct. 21 or thereabouts would be the announcement.

1 minute ago, Ron Mexico said:

I think it's pretty safe to say it's going to be Buck and they will probably announce an Extension with Perry at the same time 

I have no idea if that’s true but I think it would be a good move and add some much needed stability.  I still think we see someone with Angel ties joining the staff.  

2 hours ago, Stradling said:

I have no idea if that’s true but I think it would be a good move and add some much needed stability.  I still think we see someone with Angel ties joining the staff.  

^^^ This….There is no magic bullet but I’d feel better about Showalter and a short extension for Perry than any other scenario right now, all things considered. Having said that, I thought Stoneman and Scioscia were hired because they were cheap (and that honestly may have been part of it) and I thought Maddon was a good hire. So, my crystal ball is frequently screwed up.