• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin Podcast - Episode 19

Chuck

IMG_9463.JPG

It’s Episode 19 of the AngelsWin Podcast and Victor Rojas, Chuck Richter and Geoff Stoddart begin looking towards the future. With the fate of the 2023 season sealed, they discuss: why the team put so many players on waivers last week, what the likelihood is that they’ll be able to attract free agency in the offseason, next year’s pitching, Shohei Ohtani, is too much stock being put into the team’s young talent, question from the mailbag and much more.  Finally, the guys bid farewell to the legendary Jimmy Buffett.  

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

It's also me. I kind of do it on purpose just to make our audio only listeners visualize us having cocktails while on the pod. 

Ambience!

I'm definitely with you on a beer and Jameson at the pub and an Ole fashioned with dinner!

I get it as well... I think the issue we have as fans is...They were 3 games out of the 3rd Wild Card (45 games left to improve on that) spot with an opportunity to possibly get there at the time of the Trades. We possibly could have leap frogged further up as is Seattle now who were under us at the time of the Trades!

Seattle was behind us in the standings and not only hopped into the Wild Card they are now leading the Division.

The Halos made some deals and then completely imploaded. A complete meltdown.

Then the FO said ok we suck again. Get cash savings. Get under the Tax (I get that)...

It just sucks that they had a chance and crapped the bed. Why anyone who watches the same games as I do doesn't see the issues on the field just in the basic aspect of the game. Doesn't see it or doesn't want to talk about it... (UNTIL THE ANGELWIN PODCAST). Love the Convo!!!

On 9/5/2023 at 4:04 PM, AngeLifer said:

love the podcasts, really miss hearing Victor doin games with Gubie. Like that u guys aren't censored and speak openly about your feelings towards the players and management. Great to mix in some music talk and can definitely hear the ice cubes rattling, lol

Thanks @AngeLifer!! 🙏