• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

Straw Pole  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Joseph R. Biden
    • GOP Candidate (Trump)

4 hours ago, St1ck said:

Lara Trump says she’d spend ‘every single penny’ of RNC funds to elect father-in-law | The Hill

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4467232-lara-trump-spend-rnc-funds-to-elect-donald-trump/

Blarg?  DONATE NOW!!!

I would think he has already blown through any money they had so he will need more. 

What could go wrong?

San Francisco Appoints 1st Noncitizen to Election Commission

’I am deeply committed to ensuring that everyone, regardless of immigration status, has a seat at the table in shaping the future of our city.’

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/san-francisco-appoints-first-noncitizen-to-election-commission-5589635?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=ZeroHedge

19 hours ago, Lhalo said:

What could go wrong?

San Francisco Appoints 1st Noncitizen to Election Commission

’I am deeply committed to ensuring that everyone, regardless of immigration status, has a seat at the table in shaping the future of our city.’

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/san-francisco-appoints-first-noncitizen-to-election-commission-5589635?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=ZeroHedge

This is definitely a slippery slope, to say the least. 

This guy can't vote, but how long until we start hearing cases over non-citizens being legally able to vote? Probably before the election.

And I mean for fuck's sake, this is just tee'd up for the cons who already think illegals are voting enmasse.

Edited by tdawg87

6 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

This is definitely a slippery slope, to say the least. 

This guy can't vote, but how long until we start hearing cases over non-citizens being legally able to vote? Probably before the election.

And I mean for fuck's sake, this is just tee'd up for the cons who already think illegals are voting enmasse.

It definitely plays into the narrative that Democrats want open borders for more votes.

56 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Holyshit this lady is delusional.

I don't think she's delusional.  I think she knows she can't win.  But also knows there is a hail mary chance that Trump is removed from contention.  And if he is, she gets the nod by default.  The big one is the one the supreme court needs to rule on.  If that goes against Trump, then get out the popcorn.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Holyshit this lady is delusional.

Now that my only child is in the Air Force and getting stationed over seas, I'm not overly excited about more war. It's a had pass on Haley for me. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Now that my only child is in the Air Force and getting stationed over seas, I'm not overly excited about more war. It's a had pass on Haley for me. 

Trump will be very happy to deploy your daughter in the same stupid conflicts that the other Republicans and Dems want. 

I am pretty sure Haley can beat Biden with crossover votes that Trump would never get. The MAGAs are the wildcard if Trump is removed from the election. Not they will try and overthrow the government (ok 10 or 12 will get arrested trying to lay siege to a Ranger Station in Idaho), but they may stay home and pout. That's a sizeable voting block she would have to win over and Trump has already pissed in that pool. 

20 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I am pretty sure Haley can beat Biden with crossover votes that Trump would never get. The MAGAs are the wildcard if Trump is removed from the election. Not they will try and overthrow the government (ok 10 or 12 will get arrested trying to lay siege to a Ranger Station in Idaho), but they may stay home and pout. That's a sizeable voting block she would have to win over and Trump has already pissed in that pool. 

Not voting for Neocon Nikki is sitting home and pouting? Ok.