• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

Straw Pole  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Joseph R. Biden
    • GOP Candidate (Trump)

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Registered undeclared are Dems? There are a plenty of people who hate both Trump and Biden.

Lol blow it out your ass. Everyone knows people register for the opposing party to vote in NH. The right does it too when the dem nomination is being voted on.

I know at least two people--lefties--who voted for Haley.

Considering Haley's warmongering views, to me it is kind of nuts and speaks more of Trump Derangement Syndrome than anything else. Maddow on the brain. I know people who think if he's elected, he'll never leave office.

I personally wrote in "ceasefire" on the Democratic ballot, then re-registered as undeclared. Right now my plan is to either vote for Jill Stein again (like 2016), Claudia De La Cruz, or not vote at all. I had hopes for RFK but his stance on Israel's genocide of Palestinians has soured him on me. 

1 hour ago, Angelsjunky said:

I know at least two people--lefties--who voted for Haley.

Considering Haley's warmongering views, to me it is kind of nuts and speaks more of Trump Derangement Syndrome than anything else. Maddow on the brain. I know people who think if he's elected, he'll never leave office.

I personally wrote in "ceasefire" on the Democratic ballot, then re-registered as undeclared. Right now my plan is to either vote for Jill Stein again (like 2016), Claudia De La Cruz, or not vote at all. I had hopes for RFK but his stance on Israel's genocide of Palestinians has soured him on me. 

What's weird is Trump has had to come back to the center to stand out from the freak DeSantis and neocon Haley. Who knows if it will hold.

18 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

MSNBC? Random Trump quotes? 

It's possible to not be a full blown MSNBC cuck and also recognize that Trump has dictator aspirations. Whether he actually has the ability to achieve them is another question.

34 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It's possible to not be a full blown MSNBC cuck and also recognize that Trump has dictator aspirations. Whether he actually has the ability to achieve them is another question.

Sure, maybe a bit, but it is very much overblown and spun by the MSNBC propaganda machine. I see him as a megalomaniacal narcissist, but don't fully buy the "far-right dictatorship" that many leftists fear. I think that's more likely from folks like DeSantis or Haley, or theocrats like Pence, and Trump mainly just wants to win and enrich his friends and family, as well as pave the way for a "Trump Dynasty" (e.g. Jr being president).

11 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Sure, maybe a bit, but it is very much overblown and spun by the MSNBC propaganda machine. I see him as a megalomaniacal narcissist, but don't fully buy the "far-right dictatorship" that many leftists fear. I think that's more likely from folks like DeSantis or Haley, or theocrats like Pence, and Trump mainly just wants to win and enrich his friends and family, as well as pave the way for a "Trump Dynasty" (e.g. Jr being president).

I agree that those other R candidates are ultimately more dangerous than Trump.

I think the deranged MAGA cultists are scarier than the guy himself. All it takes is a handful of armed individuals to do something stupid (like January 6 but with more misplaced anger).